Sunday, August 21, 2011

Weekly Review

Hey there!  Happy Sunday (well, what's left of it, anyway)!  How did this weekend go by so quickly?  It's just not fair, I tell you!

The past week was somewhat eventful.  Let's see, there was...

~ Dinner out with a few girlfriends to celebrate a birthday

~ A surprise party for a friend to celebrate her awesomeness

~ A night of karaoke to celebrate our second anniversary

Wow, that's a lot of celebrating!  It was a fun week, and I was happy to spend it with so many friends.

The weekend has been pretty quiet.  Yesterday was day four of a headache that would just not quit, so I took some of the hub's left-over Tylenol with codeine.  The good news is it got rid of my headache in about ten minutes.  The bad news is I was pretty much a zombie for the entire day.  I took a four hour nap!

Today has been spent catching up on laundry (I used to love doing laundry...) and working on a new project. Yes, I know I don't need another project.  I have several other projects that have not gotten the attention they deserve.  Well, I'm hoping this new project will help me with the old project.  I'll tell you more about that later.

Right now my comfy cloud bed with it's fluffy European goose down comforter is calling me.  I hope to get some reading in before I doze off.

I hope you had a great weekend.  Did you do anything exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment